Styled with your master bath retreat in mind, a combination of rustic soaps nestle in a dreamy Lenox shell bowl. Frog Hollow vintage decor finishes the piece with an ivory plate, and a white vintage linen. Items included are-
- 10” creamware dinner plate w/scalloped edge
- shell dish- 9” x 5 1/2” x 3”, Lenox USA
- white vintage hanky
- wood nail brush- 4” x 1 1/2”
- 2 soap pads
- Bella oatmeal soap- Australia
- flecked bar of soap
- 2 bars Castelbel Goat’s Milk Soap
- apple blossom sprig
- a professionally styled photo to keep as reference
Free Shipping with this vignette.
The majority of the items used for the vignettes are antiques or thrift store finds and not reproductions. Ironstone dishes and other antiques have the built in character of crazing, minor chips, browning and other signs of use through the years. This authentic look of age and wear all lends itself to the romance of french country or the comfort of farmhouse bringing character and charm to your home.