What a cute way to display this seasonal stack of restaurant ware plates rimmed with turning maple leaves in harvest red and gold. Nestled atop the plates is a bronzed hued duck and a few wooden maple leaf cut-outs. Frog Hollow vintage decor finishes this shelf sitter with an old frosting tip and autumnal vintage-esque postcard. Items included are-
- bronze colored handled metal plate stand- 10" x 7"
- 4- 6" bread plates w/fall colored maple leaves- Syracuse China, USA
- bronze colored resin nesting duck- 6 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- 3 wooden cut out fall leaves- 1 1/2"
- vintage 114 metal frosting tip
- laminated vintage-esque fall scene postcard- 2" x 3"
- a professionally styled photo to keep as reference
Free Shipping with this item
The majority of the items used for the vignettes are antiques or thrift store finds and not reproductions. Ironstone dishes and other antiques have the built in character of crazing, minor chips, browning and other signs of use through the years. This authentic look of age and wear all lends itself to the romance of french country or the comfort of farmhouse bringing character and charm to your home.
Be sure to also visit Falling Maple Leaves and Reds and Golds of Autumn for more of the Syracuse China restaurant ware maple leaf dishes.