Large, vintage jars are a fun way to display a collection. Frog Hollow vintage decor adds fall interest to a simple grouping of ironstone creamers. The brown crinkled paper nestling the creamers, the jute string wrapped around the jar's lip, and the ivory silk, maple leaves tossed about create a neutral nod to autumn. What a great shelf sitter! Items included are-
- restaurantware creamer- 4" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/4", Hall USA
- restaurantware creamer- 3 1/2" x 3" x 3", Buffalo China USA
- 2 small restaurantware creamers- 3 1/4" x 3" x 2 1/2", Syscoware USA
- vintage glass jar w/o lid, lip is wrapped with jute string and a button- 6" x 8 1/2"
- 5 ivory silk leaves
- brown paper shreds
- a professionally styled photo to keep as reference
The majority of the items used for the vignettes are antiques or thrift store finds and not reproductions. Ironstone dishes and other antiques have the built in character of crazing, minor chips, browning and other signs of use through the years. This authentic look of age and wear all lends itself to the romance of french country or the comfort of farmhouse bringing character and charm to your home.