This happy reindeer is popping up to wish you a Merry Christmas! Frog Hollow vintage decor combines a delicate coffee cup, a vintage holly bread plate, and a few seasonal touches to create a simple shelf sitter for your kitchen hutch. Who could resist those deep brown eyes?? Items included with this vignette are-
- vintage saucer w/swirl edge and holly pattern- 6”
- coffee cup- 3 1/2” x 3 1/2” Nikko Japan
- reindeer figurine w/bow- 2” x 3”
- 2 mini white and gold ornaments- 1 1/2”
- 1 word flash card w/red and white tie
- crinkle cut strips of paper
- a professionally styled photo to keep as reference
Be sure to also checkout Jolly Old St. Nick, Christmas Mouse, and Teddy Bear Surprise as they would make perfect companion pieces to this one.
The majority of the items used for the vignettes are antiques or thrift store finds and not reproductions. Ironstone dishes and other antiques have the built in character of crazing, minor chips, browning and other signs of use through the years. This authentic look of age and wear all lends itself to the romance of french country or the comfort of farmhouse bringing character and charm to your home.