Vintage frills of rolling pins, a pastry cutter, and a wooden scoop group together in the stately white ironstone tureen with its bow and tassel handles. The neutral tones of the platter with its crazing and sepia stains serves as the uniting base for the items in the tureen and the farmhouse towels. Frog Hollow vintage decor sees this vignette on display in your kitchen hutch. Items included with this vignette are-
- ironstone tureen w/bow and tassel handle detail- 14” x 7 1/2” x 7” Burgess and Goddard
- ironstone platter- 15” x 10” J & G Meakin England
- 15” wooden Springerle rolling pin with carve outs
- 14” wooden rolling pin
- pastry cutter w/wooden handle- 5” x 4 1/2”
- wooden scoop- 8”
- 2 kitchen towels- one striped and one w/chickens
- a professionally styled photo to keep as reference
Free Shipping with this item.
The majority of the items used for the vignettes are antiques or thrift store finds and not reproductions. Ironstone dishes and other antiques have the built in character of crazing, minor chips, browning and other signs of use through the years. This authentic look of age and wear all lends itself to the romance of french country or the comfort of farmhouse bringing character and charm to your home.